How to Identify a Potential Bad Customer on Fiverr
1. The buyer tells you of a previous seller who did a bad job for them. This should tell you that such the buyer is hard to please.
2. He never answers your question about his requirements fully even though he may be friendly or write a lot. It is a clear sign that he does not know what he wants.
3. He asks you how many revisions you offer early in your discussion. He is trying to tell you that no matter how good you work, expect to revise it as many times as possible.
4. He asks if you do refunds should he find the work unsatisfactory.
5. He takes a long time to respond to messages before and during the order
6. He does not have real requirements. If he just says, “Improve this” or “Make this look nicer”, it means he does not have a clear idea what he wants you to work on because such statements are subjective.
7. If the person is being too friendly and nice. You may end up doing more work because they already made it difficult to have a professional relationship.
Here are some ways how you can get repeat buyers.
8. Treat each order like it is the one and only order that you have
9. Always deliver ahead of the deadline.
10. Other times, don’t make the delivery way too early. If you don’t, other buyers will see orders in queue. It will boost your image before buyers who will see your gig as a hot gig.
11. Always communicate with buyers and be professional. Sometimes, your packaging can make a world of difference in getting your buyers to come back.
12. You should appreciate the buyer for ordering your gig when you deliver the gig. It would not hurt to thank them.
13. Let them know when you start working on their gig if their order was on queue.
14. Always over deliver. Fiverr buyers love over delivery. Make sure to tell them that of an extra bonus you did for them when you are delivering the gig. It makes them happy and leaves a good taste in their mouth.
Other Random tips
15. Don’t forget to ask for a tip. Fiverr has added a cool option of adding tip into any order. So, don’t be afraid to ask your buyer to give you a tip if he/she liked your work. Say something like, “If you feel that I did a great job, feel free to give me a tip. I’d really appreciate it”. This will add extra income to your pocket.
16. Offer a discount: You can boost your sales by offering a discount to your delivery message. You can add something like,
Don’t forget to get a discount on your next orders. Use Coupon code2For1 and get 2 gigs for the price of 1! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it as soon as possible.
17. Give a refund for a 3 star (or less) feedback: A 5 star positive feedback is very important. You should therefore not feel comfortable with any feedback rating that is less than 4 stars feedback. To avoid negative feedback, you can easily say,
I am sure you will like my delivery but in any case, if you aren’t happy with anything, please don’t complete the order. Hit me back and I will fix any problems or refund your order.
If a client leaves a negative feedback, you will need to offer a refund in exchange for removal of the negative comment.
18. Upload a video for your gig: It is said to double or triple your sales. It can be a presentation video or an animation video. You can also create videos from slides using PowerPoint. Adding a voice to your video can help create a personal connection. You can order a video gig for $5 or create your video at studio stupeflix
19. Upload a picture that looks professional. Buyers always look for faces. Make sure the picture captures your face clearly.
20. Always compare to other successful sellers profile. It will give you a very good idea on how to rewrite your profile and gig, and attract more buyers. Keep fine-tuning your profile.
21. Always make use of the buyers’ request. If the buyers won’t come to you, you need to go to them.
22. Never show that you are smarter than the client. Always do what the client wants even if you know it is wrong. This way, they won’t be able to blame you in future for anything because you followed their instructions.
23. Never agree for a payment outside of Fiverr. While some people dare to do so, it is a huge risk. You may lose the entire payment if the buyer has ulterior motives.
These are few of the tips that has fetched me plenty orders. You can implement them, boost your sales and smile at your bank account..
You can get more detailed information to assist you on this thread.